Sunday, November 13, 2011

CHINA TOWN at KL

Going to abroad where is we not known about it is not complete if we do not go around and buy a something. So not only for business but also you must have a time to know the city. Yah we need to doing a “city tour”. Last time I am doing business trip for a week, I went to Malaysia a month ago. Unfortunatelly my hotel is enough long from central city, we know that is KLCC- Kuala Lumpur Central City, in here hold the building as icon Malaysia, is called Twin Tower. It's fine because I prefer for hotel near my place for trainee. No long time to reach the interest place from hotel just need a half hour until one hour. One of place that I would like to tell you is “Cina Town” in Petaling Jaya street.
Most about Chinese you can see here, the tradition and culture especially you can see different artistic building and many thing that sale in here. The street is unique and you can get more souvenir and original food from here. But there is one building near from this complex, we can see the prayer place, I think this place is very artistic and interesting. This is the temple for especially Indian people. You can see the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment